Our brewing staff is second to none and our commitment to quality is and will always be our number one priority. A move to our current facility in 2013 has given us the capability and capacity to help you grow your business. We hope you consider partnering with us!
Head Brewer, James Evans, has over 12 years of brewing experience and combined with his team, they will assure your product arrives exactly the way you want it.
Our staff will work hand and hand with you every step of the way.Meet the Team
- 25 BBL JVNW Brewhouse comprising of a Mash/Lauter Tun, Boil Kettle and Whirlpool for maximum yield
- On site lab and quality control including constant DO monitoring
- Date Coding on bottle, can or label
- Nitrogen Dosing for optimal shelf life
- Pressure Sensitive Labeler
- Batch sizing of 20, 40, and 100 BBL
- In house Ale, Lager and Belgian yeast strains available as well as ability to grow specific yeast strains for our customers
- Filtration systems with capabilities from clear to hazy end products
- Bottling Line – 12 oz, 22 oz, 330 ml, 500 ml and 750 ml
- Canning Line – 12 oz, 16 oz, and 12 oz slim cans
- Kegging Line – 1/2 BBL, 1/6 BBL, firkins and pins
- Efficient logistics with easy access to major arteries